<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
 
One year on
Twelve months ago, I opened the doors to 1000 Shades of Grey, and ventured into the world of blogging.

Since then, I've posted about a wide variety of things including: naming a cat; touching another man’s penis (metaphorically speaking) and running 13.1 miles for charity.

I've also started up a second blog, with the help of Ben, and moved all my ranting about Newcastle Utd over to it.

I've met people I wouldn't otherwise have come into contact with. Step forward Mike, Mish and Phil, and come to treasure the thoughts of other people I either already knew or have never met (see the blogroll).

I’ve gone through stages of posting several things a day, to times when I've gone quiet for well over a week.

Throughout it all, I've thoroughly enjoyed having an outlet to express my feelings, thoughts and views and look forward to posting in the future.

If this is your first visit, or you stop by regularly I'd like to welcome you. Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings, and please leave a comment!

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
accessory dallas hummer texas canada limousine services toronto stretch hummer limousine Replica bentley emblems
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory