<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Monday, August 23, 2004
 
Willy = Morgan
This weekend the Mrs and I spent Saturday in the company of some friends of ours, who were kind enough to give us some furniture and put us up for the night. Now, these friends of ours are a few years older and have a bit more money than we do, and consequently their home is packed with loads of wonderful toys. I was therefore able to listen to a Linn stereo, and marvel at the clarity of sound that comes from spending a foolish amount of money on a music system.

However, the crowning glory of the weekend, was the moment I was taken for a drive, and then allowed behind the wheel myself of this car. Figuratively speaking, this is the automotive equivalent of another man not only allowing, but actually encouraging, me to touch his penis.

I've always looked at cars with a degree of appreciation, but never been a massive petrol-head. However, I can honestly say that I'm in love with someone other than my wife, and his name is Morgan, and my Dad is (British Racing) green with envy.

Comments:
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Performance rims and tires proactiv proactive repairing lotion 2oz sealed new land rover floor mats Lexus rx300 weather floor mats
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory