<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Monday, June 27, 2005
 
Glasto in the dry and some things to read
Rain lashing down on them, caking them in mud, and washing away tents in the process: it can only have been the Glastonbury Festival. Hopefully, Ben, Del, and Phil survived with nothing more than a slightly wet pair of shoes, however I can't help feeling that Phil's decision to leave the wellies at home, and Ben's mistaken weather prediction may have contributed to their own downfall. Still, at least one person who couldn't be there is happy.

Personally speaking, I watched it from the comfort of my own living room, missing out on the atmosphere and mud, but staying dry and enjoying the excellent coverage on BBC3. The Killers and Kasabian both came across as enjoying excellent sets, whereas Primal Scream left me disappointed (sadly I missed their subsequent interview, which I believe might have caused the Sex Pistols to blush).

In other news, John's book deal (predicted my me – does that mean I get 5%?) is now hopefully in the pipeline; Pentup Digital Fury is now back up and running with a bumper crop of birthday related posts; Jonny B moves effortlessly from impregnating a woman to heroically holding in a poo; and The Girl gets more than she bargained for on Holloway Road.

Comments:
best regards, nice info »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory