<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Thursday, June 23, 2005
 
A spot of light reading
Whilst I've been busy in work of late, I've still managed to come across this blog. I can't help to admire the guy who has really taken on a challenge and a half; I only hope he's already got a book deal lined up.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to congratulate JonnyB, who is going to become a father.

Speaking of JonnyB, he's one of several of 1000Shades favourite bloggers taking part in the Big Blogger event, joining The Girl, Zoe, Mike and Mish in the virtual house. It takes a bit of effort to keep track of their goings on, but persevere – as the evictions take their toll it should become easier to follow.

Comments:
This is very interesting site...
» »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory