<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
 
Out and proud
Having just spent some time away from the office (on holiday, rather than in hospital, or at her majesty's pleasure) and consequently away from the internet, I realise I've missed the boat slightly, but I'd just like to add my support to Girlwithaonetrackmind whose life has somewhat transformed in the last couple of weeks since you became the latest person to be stung by a journalist (in this case one seeking to "out" her).

By the sound of her response, the Girl is taking it all in her stride, although I can only guess at how unpleasant and uncomfortable the whole situation is/was. I can't imagine telling your parents is an experience she'd be desperately keen to repeat, let alone telling everyone else she knows.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory