<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Friday, February 10, 2006
 
Meme
Four jobs I've had

Hearse Driver (Changed my relationship with my father for the better)
Steward at Reading festival (I got to see bits of the festival for free!)
Students' Union Vice-President (I got paid, so it's a job - no sniggering at the back)
Conference Officer (Second worst job I've ever had)

Quite an eclectic mix really.

Four movies I can watch over and over

Withnail & I (My boys, my boys...)
The Shawshank Redemption (The most uplifting film featuring male gang rape that I've ever watched)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Style, grace and a truly engaging story)
Four Weddings & a Funeral (A bit naff, and featuring the worst ad lib in a film ever, but the whole sleeping through the alarm makes me smile every time, and it's generally quite a cosy film - not challenging, but warm.)

Four places I have lived

Tynemouth (Formative years)
Nottingham (Student days)
Leytonstone (The delights of commuting on the Tube)
Guildford (Starting on the career path)

Four TV shows I like to watch

CSI (Slick, smart, intelligent drama)
Match of the Day 2 (Better than Match of the Day, because it rarely involves Mark Lawrenson).
The Simpsons (The best TV show ever)
Dr Who (Great stuff)

Four foods that I like

Tesco Finest Spicy Sausage Pizza (Finest by name...)
Chicken Tikka Bhuna & Peshwari Naan (The curry of choice)
Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding (Can't beat a good Sunday Roast)
Sticky Toffee Pudding with a scoop of good quality vanilla ice cream (Me and my sweet tooth)

Four websites I visit daily (all pretty self explanatory)

NUFC.com
BBC Sport
JonnyB's private secret diary
Google


Four things I want to do before I die

Watch Newcastle win a trophy
Have kids
Go white water rafting
Make a difference in people's lives

Four places I would rather be right now

In bed with my wife
In the cinema
In a pub with my mates
On a football pitch

Four people I'm tagging

Moi
N
Long Suffering Wife
Del

(Apologies if you've already been tagged, or done this years ago.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory