<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
 
See - I do update it occasionally!
I've just noticed that I'm the second most popular outgoing link on Troubled Diva, courtesy of Mike's listing of local bloggers and probably as a result of me thinking of a name for this blog which starts with a number.

So if you've come this way courtesy of Mike, or are just passing through anyway, I'd like to wish you a hearty HELLO!

Hopefully I'll get round to regaling you all with stories of my spectacular departure from the wagon at the weekend, as I met several other bloggers and we made sure Ben's decision to relocate his silent words to Cardiff went off in style.

Still, I never said I was off the booze for good (although trying to drink a month's supply in a night wasn't the best idea I've ever had), and it was a top party. My own highlight being the Knightmare-esque directions we were trying to give to Kate as we watched her cross the road from the 20th floor of a tower block.

Special mention to Phill, Kenny and Andy who were all on fine form, and my long suffering wife who drove me home at some terrifying hour of the morning.

Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! white woman dating black man waimanalo hawaii
 
best regards, nice info » »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory