<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Friday, October 28, 2005
 
I'm not a coprophiliac, but…
Why is it, that since I got a camera phone, I keep having to suppress the urge to take photos of wholly inappropriate stuff and send it to people I know?

I haven't yet given in to the temptation, so no pictures of hands or elbows or any other part of me has winged its way through the airways (and certainly no pictures of the produce of my digestive system), but is it only a matter of time?

Is this an urge which strikes everyone who has a camera phone, or is this something which is personal to me?

The short answer is I don't know whether this is a faze which will pass (I sincerely hope so – for the people in my phone book's sake as much as anything), or whether this is something I'll have to put up with until I either abandon my new found technology, or give in and send pictures to one and all.

Those in my phone book: you have been warned.

Those who now want to be in my phone book - leave a comment and I'll bear you in mind should I crack.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory