<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Monday, July 04, 2005
 
Pants to Poverty
Saturday, saw Live8 dominating the airwaves, and led to a small degree of tension in the 1000 Shades of Grey household, with my parents visiting and intent on watching the cricket on Sky, however we still managed to catch a large chunk of the action from Hyde Park.

Whetting my anticipation ahead of my trip to see them on Wednesday, I though REM were outstanding, although quite what possessed the BBC to cut to Fern Cotton interviewing the bloke from Razorlight midway through their set is beyond me. Why they couldn't have recorded the interview, or made the bloke wait, and then played it afterwards is a mystery to me, and left me ranting at the TV in frustration.

Other stand out performances for me included McCartney, Coldplay, Madonna, and Robbie Williams (I may not be his biggest fan, but you can't argue with his ability to command a gigantic crowd).

However, the big question in our house was: whether or not Mariah Carey was wearing anything under her dress? Surely she wouldn't have dared go commando in front of the millions watching on TV and the small kids in the African choir on stage with her, would she?

Well, in the quest for truth, I asked Mariah that very question this morning, and after a brief discussion about what I meant when I said the word "pants" she answered me…

…and if you want to know what she said, her response should be broadcast on the Radio 1 breakfast show tomorrow morning.

Comments:
This is very interesting site... » » »
 
Excellent, love it! Hockey jersey beer can Tcp golf hockey konopka fitness treadmill Pda clips
 
Enjoyed a lot! »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory