<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
 
Technology
Just like Del, we've finally had a telephone line connected to our house. Or should that be reconnected – the previous owner seemingly taking it upon himself to cut us off from all forms of telecommunication (TV aerial, phone line, etc.).

Happily, this has allowed us to fund Rupert Murdoch's latest trip to the supermarket and subscribe to Sky. We now have access to clear reception on all 5 domestic TV channels at last, together with hundreds of channels I've no intention of ever watching; several channels I won't be allowed to watch; and all the sports channels I could ever dream of watching!

I've already seen a handball match (not a repeat of the 1986 Football World Cup Quarter Final), and I'm sure more exciting sports will appear before my eyes over the next few weeks and months.

Happy Days!

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory