<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
 
Saturday
Saturday saw me spending time in the company of some bloggers (including Del and the author of Pentup Digital Fury (who is currently without an internet connection hence the recent silence)) and non-bloggers. A trip to finally see the latest and best of the three Star Wars prequels was followed by a meal in Wagamama and a night on the beers.

Sunday was spent recovering from a particularly feisty hangover and driving home from London.

As far as my night out goes, I'd forgotten how expensive it is to go out in London, and spent way more than I had planned over the course of a weekend which saw me haggling with a chip shop owner and having my arse pinched (not by said chippy owner). It also saw me set a personal record by not falling asleep on a London Night bus for once a dangerous habit that I developed several years ago, but which has fortunately seen me suffer no harm other than once lolling forward and smacking my forehead off the seat in front.

Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory