<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
 
When bloggers converge
Last night, for the first time, I met people who I only came across because of my blogging. Terrifying though the prospect of meeting complete strangers was it turned out that my fears were completely unjustified and they all treated me wonderfully - welcoming me into the bosom of the Notts blogging scene.

It's strange to finally meet such luminaries as Mike of Troubled Diva, and the tour de force that is Miss Mish, together with Mike's one-time guest blogger Alan, and Mish's friend Caroline. People who, but for the world of blogging, I doubt would have ever crossed my path.

Happily, the wine, beer, lager and vodka all flowed (although thankfully not all into the same glass) and the conversation did likewise.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable night.

Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory