<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Monday, March 14, 2005
 
Cakes are in the kitchen
Sunday marked the anniversary of my birth. Turning 26 has seen me lose the opportunity to travel for less on trains until either I have some kids, or become a pensioner. It's also moved me a step closer to thirty, and forced me to buy cakes for those people with whom I share an office.

Happily, I had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend, backing my native north-east. I enjoyed an excellent meal here, before going to the pub with my mates on Saturday night. Sunday, saw me make the trip back to the Midlands via St James' Park, and between them Shay Given and Patrick Kluivert ensured that my day was a happy one.

Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »
 
Keep up the good work » » »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory