<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Friday, February 04, 2005
 
X marks the spot
Imagine my delight when I heard that this man is to be fighting for my vote at the next general election.

That's right, leatherface is coming to a ballot paper near me, bringing his Vanitas cronies with him. The thing is, given the relatively small support he has, will he be doing all his own leafleting, and therefore turning up on my doorstep.

In which, case I need to buy a large dog with sharp teeth.

The dilemma which this raises is that I'm broadly left of centre in my views and currently live in the seat of Elizabeth Blackman, Geoff Hoon's PPS.

Therefore I'd normally not vote for her. However, as her majority is only just under 7000, do I forsake my aversion to backing Blair for the sake of blocking Kilroy, or do I vote as I normally would, and hope that the remainder of the Borough are bright enough to realise that voting for him would be a grievous error.

My only hope is that Kilroy will take votes off any potential BNP or UKIP candidates and thus reduce their share of the vote. If he could also take some Tory votes, that'd be good - but not enough that he gets in, obviously.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory