<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Thursday, January 13, 2005
 
You've got mail
We had a package delivered the other day. I'’s all very exciting, even though we know what it is, it'll still be nice to actually get our hands on the picture we ordered online a little while ago.

The problem is that the kind people at the post office have refused to try and ram it through our letterbox in the manner of a tired paperboy stuck with a mountain of Sunday papers.

So they've put a card through and taken the package to their depot.

The problem is that the depot is proving inaccessible to us, on the grounds that it's hidden and has no parking.

It took me 24 hours to find the damn thing – by which time it was shut. So I went back today, exhausted due to my lack of sleep, and found that there is no parking anywhere near by. Given the fact I had to get to work, I didn't have time to park half a mile away, so it will just have to wait.

I wouldn't mind so much, but the bloody postman didn't even wait to see if we were in when he came to deliver it, just shoved the card through and buggered off, and we were bloody well at home at the time!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory