<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
 
Stop writing now please
The long awaited result has arrived.

It's official.

I've passed my last exam and need no longer submit myself to nights of cramming and hours of speed writing in the name of furthering my academic achievements or my career.

In actual fact, I've taken exams which I thought were "the last" on at least two previous occasions, but now feel reasonably sure that this is it, the Omega of my life in exam conditions.

The question that now bugs me is: how will I cope? Where will I get the same adrenalin kick, the slow come down of knowing an exam is over and the gut wrenching worry over results which fortunately has resulted in more euphoria than heartache over the years? Will I ever hear The Speech that has followed my through my life again?

"You have three hours to answer all questions on the paper. You are not allowed to leave in the first hour or the last thirty minutes. If you want to go to the loo or would like more paper, please raise your hand. Please do not start until I tell you, and Good Luck. You may start …NOW."

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory