<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Thursday, December 16, 2004
 
Ghost Town
Sat at my desk this morning, Irn-Bru in a glass to my right and surrounded by one colleague. (Well not surrounded, she's only slim, but you get the fact that there's only the two of us here, right?)

Only one thing can explain the ghost town atmosphere - it was the Christmas Party yesterday.

Cunningly, I not only convinced my wife to collect me and take me home, feed and water me, put me to bed, get up this morning, feed and water and drug me; but I also left at a sensible time.

Apparently people were still out, eating curry at midnight. It's no wonder the place is deserted.

Those of you who are concerned about such things - I feel OK thank you.

But that could be cause the hangover hasn't yet caught up with me, following my painfully early start this morning.

I shall just have to keep a low profile and hope it doesn't find me.

Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
 
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory