<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
 
Restlessness
Currently, I have an uneasy feeling that I should be doing something urgent. The problem is that I can’t think what it should be.

This feeling has encircled me like some kind of shark, lazily surrounding its prey deciding which bit to bite first.

The trouble is that even with the queasy feeling of impending doom; I still can’t decide what I’m supposed to be doing that is so important that it is making me feel nauseous.

Until the realisation hits me, or someone lets the cat out of the bag I’m left adrift with my own thoughts, unable to identify the reason for my worry, and left to simmer in the juices of my unease.

(Not that I’m actually sat in a puddle of urine you understand, it’s just a metaphor.)

Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Excellent, love it! » » »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory