<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
 
Inspired
Further to my post yesterday, I was driving home last night with the radio on, and can honestly say that between 5 and 5.45 was the best output I've heard from a prime-time Radio One show for ages. A track list including amongst others: Underworld, Pulp, The Smiths, Nirvana, The Sex Pistols, Blur and Coldplay carried me down the motorway in something of a joyous rapture.

When music is this good it makes me almost forgive the music industry for crap like Jojo, Dido, S Club 8, etc.

It’s such a shame that it took the death of John Peel to inspire such a feast of quality music.

Perhaps this shows I'm getting old, and should really be moving towards 6Music, however as my car stereo doesn't even have a CD Player, there is no way I'm going to hear a Digital Music station whilst commuting any time soon.

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory