<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
 
Don't worry, I'm not dead, or owt.
Ok, short post just to let you know why I’ve been silent for the last few weeks. Basically, I’ve moved jobs, and finally after a lifetime of education, I’m doing something which challenges me to use all my qualifications and skills, which has left me feeling much happier in my work, and consequently my life as a whole.

Unsurprisingly the new job keeps me very busy, which means I can’t spend all day blogging when I’m at work, as I have done previously. I’m also not allowed to access hotmail from work, so if anyone who knows me is trying to contact me, that’s why I’m not replying at the moment.

Hopefully, we’ll get the new house (which has a leaky roof – a story I shall relate at a later date) wired for the internet and decent TV reception soon, although the way things are looking, Christmas is more likely.

Anyway, I’ll try and update as and when I can, but suffice to say I’m not dead.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory