<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
 
Urge to kill rising...
Today, I had to go and help the person whose desk I am currently occupying, and whose family I think are ugly.

To this end, I stood next to her and wrote "NLA" on a bunch of files.

I wouldn't have minded this vital use of my skills, but for the fact that we could have completed the task in half the time if she had firstly shut up and secondly not kept wandering off with one file in her hand, thereby leaving me with nothing to do.

I can honestly say that I have never felt the irrational urge to bludgeon a co-worker to death with a marker pen quite so acutely.

I've just realised, the bitch has turned me into a character in a Brett Easton Ellis novel.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory