<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, August 04, 2004
 
No pity. No shame. No silence.
As a follow up to my earlier post, I'd like to draw your attention's to this and also to this. Both make for thought provoking and challenging reading.

It certainly made me think - and with every moment I feel worse about yesterday (even though I don't think I did anything wrong, she didn't know that I wouldn't).

I know people who have suffered sexual violence, and cannot even begin to understand what they have gone through, or what could possess someone to commit such a terrible act. Only through awareness can we truly begin to address this issue as a society and seek to stamp it out.

Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Cellulite preparation
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory