<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
 
St Patrick's Day
I know I may have raised some doubts in the past, but following today's announcement that Patrick Kluivert has signed a three year contract with Newcastle United I am genuinely excited.  In much the same way as the signing of Alan Shearer in 1996 caused me to trawl the papers for as much information as I could, I'm now content to scour the web for stuff about our Paddy.  My favourite read so far has to be his quotes form the press conference and the response of Niall and Biffa

I couldn't agree more lads.

Otherwise it's been an eventful couple of days at the club, what with Gary Speed heading off to Bolton and Hugo Viana to Portugal (oddly after extending his contract with us).  Looks like we are going to be a bit short of midfield cover for next season unless we dip into the transfer market again.

Oh, and we still haven't signed a right back...


Comments:
Excellent, love it! » »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory