<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Thursday, July 29, 2004
 
Cunning Follow Up
Following on from last week's attempt to boost traffic to my blog by typing about naked newsreaders I can reveal that over the last seven days at least 5 people have visited me in their (presumably) fruitless hunt for nude pictures of Natasha Kaplinsky.

If anything I thought this number might actually be higher, but it goes to show that you can't cheat the system and the only real way to generate more traffic is to produce interesting posts so that people actually make it a part of their day to visit your site.

So from now on I'll try not to look for the quick fix, but instead try and cultivate a readership by attempting to improve the quality of my output.

I did consider typing "a newsreader's name nude" each week, to see who attracted the most hits, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the kind of power that such knowledge would obviously bring.  Besides, I'm not sure I want to meet people who trawl the web looking for Sir Trevor MacDonald naked...



Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory