<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Sunday, June 06, 2004
 
O Brother where art thou?
I don't know what it is, but I'm disturbingly addicted to reality TV. I really don't know why I get obsessed by this stuff, but I do, particularly Big Brother. What is it about a bunch of people who, in some cases I wouldn't cross the street to piss on them if they were burning, that makes me desperate to know the latest news.

That said, I'm already loving "Evil Big Brother" and thing that Shell might jst edge it at the moment, given that she seems the most rounded person in there. Now that I've said that, she'll probably be evicted in week 4.

Oh, and please can someone gag Marco.

Comments:
Can I volunteer to be the one who sets them on fire in the first place?
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory