<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Sunday, June 06, 2004
 
Like a caged beast
Right, I've spent the last week cooped up in a secret location, tucked away from technology or the outside world. The only difference from me and the Big Brother contestants is the fact that whilst they have spent their days flirting/swearing/rule breaking/arguing/etc. I've been revising.

bizarrely I've come to the conclusion that you can have too much time to revise for an exam, and I've spent the last week trying my damnedest to find alternative things to do rather than revise. The reason for this is that I haven't felt the Fear. Consequently I've been happy to muddle along, not feeling in any way time pressured, which has if anything negatively impacted upon my work. I've found I thrive on the pressure, and can only hope that when it comes to tomorrow's exam, I've still managed to learn everything I need to know.

Less than 24 hours until I find out...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory