<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
 
Things I like about London...
Having lived in and around the capital for several years now, and also because I am coming to the end of my tenure in the south east, it seems only fair to compile endless lists as to what I will/won't miss about the place.

To start off, here are some of the things that I will miss:

1. I can go to any show/watch any film/visit loads of museums any time I want.
2. Any tour by a band I want to see inevitably involves a London gig.
3. The tube runs every couple of minutes, so you never need to wait long.
4. If you chose to, you could happily survie without a car, because the public transport network is so extensive.
5. The national news is almost local news, due to it's major London focus.
6. I get to go to loads of Newcastle away matches without having to do a 600 mile round trip.
7. All roads/trains lead here, so it's easy to visit people and get back.
8. Anything you want, someone will sell you: you just have to find them...
9. My favourite curry house, The Golden Orient, is in Leytonstone.
10. Even temp jobs pay better.
11. You can bump into random celebrities.
12. The general buzz of the place.
13. My Oyster card - making life that bit quicker.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory