<$BlogRSDURL$>
1000 Shades of Grey
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
Every little helps
Keen-eyed observers may have noticed a section of my LINKS entitled "Worthwhile Causes". The basic premise of the websites listed is that my clicking on an item, you generate funding for a charitable cause, e.g. free mamograms, clear some landmines, etc. I'm not entirely certain about how this works (I presume it's based upon donations from advertisers), but I figure it's worth taking ten seconds out of your day to try and help. So go on, do something to make the world a better place, and allow the philanthropist inside all of us to feel like they're doing some good.

Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Renee zellweger face lift Xanax xr abuse
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory